Monday, December 10, 2018

Wreath Card for the Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle

Quuuuuuuaaaaack!!!! It's time for our ducklings blog waddle! 
I made this card for a swap with my fellow ducklings AND I used it for a class card. 
Twice as nice, eh?

The Wishing You Well stamp set has been so popular this year. We just got word that it's carrying over and will not be discontinued! That bow is simply amazing! It was the only reason I ordered this set. That wreath can be used for every season as well. What a great all-around set!
See? I can't get enough of that bow! It's a "DistINKtive" stamp, meaning it creates all the different shades you see. I must admit, these have become my favorite kind of stamps. 
Isn't it awesome?

Here's the complete list of blog waddlers. Won't you please visit my friends and leave us all a little love? It's so encouraging to hear from others.






                                    Kim Baker <---you are here :) 



SUPPLIES:

No comments:

Post a Comment