Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Merry Christmas!

🎄A Very Merry Christmas to all of you!🎄
I appreciate your support and your following of my blog. It means so very much to me.
This morning I'd like to share a fun Christmas card made with the Making Christmas Bright set which is *not* retiring (WOOHOO!!!!).
We can all relate to stringing the Christmas lights right? 
This was a bit less chaotic than that 😉
I colored the lights using my Wink of Stella brush. I just squeezed each ink pad then dipped the tip of my brush into each color on the ink pad starting with the lightest, coloring in every 4th bulb. I wiped the tip of my brush onto scrap paper in between changing colors. Viola! Sparkly bulbs! 
So fun!!!

I hope you all have something great planned for today. Since we don't have human children, we're taking Fluffy Puppy to our friend's house and having a "Friendsmas".
I always get blue when the Christmas music ends and it's all over, so I'm super stoked about this last minute decision to share with other people who are in the same boat. 
We'll play Canasta for a couple of hours then head home in time for PM chores.
Fluffy Puppy Reindeer wishes each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment