Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Easter Baskets

Good morning! We've been having some beautiful weather here in Illinois - until this morning. It's gray, cold and windy. That's okay, it perfect for crafting right?

I made these cute little Easter baskets to share with my stampin' friends, the Stray Ducklings. I just had to make sure that our "Mama Duck" had one with the little ducklings on it. 
Cute huh?


They are fun and go together very quickly. 

And I just had to use all the colors in the Gingham Gala DSP pack. 

I love that little rabbit. He's so cute!

The most time-consuming part of this is coloring the image. 
And for our duckling friends....

Easy peasy and what a fun little treat. Just enough chocolate & jelly beans to cure a craving but not so much that you feel like you went completely over the top. 

The pattern was CASEd from Angie Juda HERE.

And that's it for me today. If you need any of the products, just click on their picture below and it will take you to my store. 
~Happy Stamping!~


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment