Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Simple Stamping

Happy Tuesday! 
Every month Stampin' Up! challenges us with a #simplestamping theme. This month we were asked to showcase the retiring In-Colors using just stamps, ink & paper. Those of you who know me, know how difficult this is for me, but I must say, I am pleased with the result. Please take a look and tell me what you think. 
Stamps.Ink.Paper.
That's It.
 Check it out. Minimal. Pretty cool eh? I have become a HUGE fan of the blender pen since the retreat a few weekends ago. I colored the woman using just the blender pen and the 3 ink pads you see here. Who knew? Evidently many people besides me knew but it turns out you can teach an old dog new tricks! 

By the way, I am going to be so sad when Lemon Lime Twist retires. I LOVE that color. I think I will stock up now since it's only available while supplies last. If you have a favorite out of this group you should to. When they're gone, they're gone :( 

And that my friends, is it for today. I appreciate you popping in. I would love to see what you come up with using the retiring In-Colors. 

~Happy Stamping!~




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment