Sunday, April 14, 2019

Flowering Desert

Hello there stamping friends!!! It's been busy here in Illinois. I ran my favorite nephew up to Wisconsin for Horse Fair early this weekend. Hubby got home from China yesterday and today we're having a snowstorm! Say whaaaaaat?! Yep, a snowstorm in the middle of April. UGH! As of 1pm, we've probably gotten 4 inches so far. 😱
So, I'm going to dream of Arizona
I CASEd this card from Mary Fish. I left the colors the same but added a few more layers. The card on the right that says, "be your own kind of beautiful" reminds me of one of my riding friends who has the same tattoo, so I just had to send it off to her. 
This card was a hit when I showed it to my recent class attendees. 
I think we may be making it in a future class. 

Cool huh? And not too difficult either. 
If you would like to join us and attend our class, we'd love to have you! 
Please email me at paintfancy@yahoo.com or call at 815-878-1288. 

Until next time, 
~Happy Stamping!~


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment