Friday, March 17, 2017

Chicken Coop

Happy St. Patty's Day! I have a fun card for you today :) 

I saw this idea over at France Martin's blog. She made an adorable chicken coop. I just knew I wanted to make one too, but add my spin to it. So, I started with her idea and inevitably, it ended up in a project of me re-screening (is that a word?!) our patio door. Yep, you read that right. I needed screen material for the card I wanted to do. Our screen door was a mess (yea, that's what happens when you have lots of animals) so, in Frenchie's words, "Viola!" repaired screen and had enough material leftover for a cute card as a bonus! 😉

I used an Urban Underground Embellishment for the door handle and used the Labeler Alphabet stamps for the sign.
Unfortunately the Hey Chick stamp set will be ending along with Sale-A-Bration in 2 weeks. 😞😞 Don't miss your opportunity to get yours free with a $50 purchase before March 31st!

No comments:

Post a Comment