Saturday, June 16, 2018

Father's Day

Happy Saturday! 
As I type this, I'm prepping to go to an annual card-making gala with my Stray Ducklings Stampin' Up! group. I'm super excited! I love all time I get to spend with them! It should be great fun! 😀
 Today I am sharing the card I made for Dad for Father's Day. He received it yesterday so I'm not worried about ruining his surprise, LOL! This card came together very quickly. I knew from the moment I saw the Another Wonderful Year stamp set that I would center his card around the "Best Dad Ever" sentiment. The willowy stems and inside sentiment are from the Country Road stamp set - perfect for a manly card. The scrolls around the sentiment are out of the Around the Corner stamp set. I think they add a nice touch to dress up the sentiment without being overbearing. Don't you agree?
The card design is from a recent card that my Upline, Linda Bauwin, made. Quick, simple and easy to do! 

Alrighty my crafty friends, I'm off like a herd of turtles. LOL!
I hope you all enjoy your weekend. 
Catch ya on the flip side. 
Happy Stamping!

SUPPLIES:
Cardstock: Gray Granite, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink: Gray Granite & Night of Navy
Stamps: Another Wonderful Year, Around the CornerCountry Road
DSP: Twinkle Twinkle
Embellishment: Night of Navy Baker's Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment