Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Inside Wiper Card for the Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle

Welcome to the Stray Duckling's Blog Waddle! You are going to LOVE the card I have for you today. It's an awesome creative fold that I first saw on Mitosu Crafts HERE. As soon as I saw their cute card, I knew I had to CASE (Copy And Share Everything) it. And, I knew I wanted to use the fish in the Best Catch Bundle. In my mind, the fish were jumping out of the water, lol!


I made two different versions of this card. The first one was a birthday card for our Stray Ducklings technique/creative fold share. The second one was a Father's Day card using the Well Said Bundle. I colored the cattails in the second one too. I think I like them better that way. 


 It doesn't show up well in the pics, but I added Wink of Stella to the fish to make them look shiny. 

 I like the color of the Father's Day sentiment better too.

But I think it's pretty cool the way the swoop in the "h" on "wish" matches the fishing line of the fisherman :) 

Now onto the rest of our blog waddle.
Please visit the rest of the ducklings and leave us some love. It feels good to know that people are viewing our blog posts.  Next up is Debbie Kramer.

In case you get lost along the way, here's a full list of waddlers:

Nancy Legate

Mary Heinzman

                           Kim Baker <----you are here

Debbie Kramer

Sue Boerner

Lori Helvick



Product List

2 comments:

  1. I really like this! Thanks for sharing. Since the fish are jumping out of the water does that mean they're Asian Carp? LOL! JK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh, I never thought of that! We have a lot of those here in the Illinois River! LOL! :)

      Delete