Saturday, May 4, 2019

Tuck Card

Happy Weekend To You!!! 
I think it's going to finally be dry here in Illinois for a day which means I'll be mowing our little farmette all afternoon. Our small horse paddock where I do my arena riding looks like it needs baled right now 😮 It's suppose to rain all week next week too 😒 

Now for today's card. I used the Darling Label Punch Bundle and the Neutrals Designer Series Paper. I colored the design using my ink pads and our Blending Pen then topped the image off with some metallic pearls. 
I CASEd the design from France Martin at frenchiestamps.com, but I changed the colors and the corner that the card front tucks in. 

The cardstock is Fresh Fig (a retiring color) and I used the Layering Leaves embossing folder on the corner piece. 
It's a cute & fun plus who doesn't love creative folds? They're the whole reason I got so involved with card making.

That's it for me today. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 
~Happy Stamping!~


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment