Friday, June 28, 2019

Dad's 75th Birthday

Today my dear ol' dad turned 75 years old!!! Yup, ¾ of a Century!!! Not bad right?! 
In lieu of cake, I opted to show up on his doorstep with his favorite pizza - Harris. If you're ever in the QC, you NEED to try Harris Pizza!!!
YUM!!!


He was VERY surprised! When I called him this morning, I didn't lie when he asked what I was doing. I was delivering crafting stuff to a friend, but little did he know that friend was in the QC where he lives (I live over an hour away). Sneaky huh?!

And just a quick peek of the card I made him. The funnest part was the pop-out "75" when he opened the card. 


And who doesn't like a gift card to buy whatever they want, right?


I'm so happy that I was able to surprise him today! 😁😁😁

I hope you all have as wonderful as a day that I did. 

Catchya on the flip side!

~Kim~

No comments:

Post a Comment