Friday, August 10, 2018

August Stray Ducklings Waddle

Welcome to our Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle. This month our theme is black & white with a touch of color. 
I love the new Balmy Blue, so that's the color I chose. 
And well, you can't lose with the Dandelion Wishes set. It's a must have for all stamp collections!
This card was inspired from Betsy Rouw-Rundle in a Facebook Demonstrator group I belong to. Betsy used browns on her card. 
And, if you know me, you know my cards are usually finished on the inside and the envelope. 
Of course I used my Stamparatus to get perfect images and replicate this card for the swap. 
This is my first talking video, so please bear with me as I step into the world of crafting through youtube. 


😊

Please continue waddling through our list of stampers. Next in line is the talented Sue Boerner . You'll be amazed at all the beautiful cards my fellow Ducklings have to share. 

~Happy Stamping!~




                              Kim Baker <---you are here



                                                                              Debbie Kramer



SUPPLIES:
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Basic Black & Whisper White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamps: Dandelion Wishes, Bokeh Dots
Embellishment: Black Baker's Twine
Tools: Stamparatus

5 comments:

  1. YAY! Great video Kim.....thanks for sharing! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great voice for videos, calm and clear. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the video!! Hey, makes me want to go buy the Stamparatus for sure!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you guys! I felt like I was talking too slow and sounded goofy! LOL! I appreciate the support! :)

    ReplyDelete