Monday, August 6, 2018

Autumn Offset Impossible Card

Happy Monday Y'all! It's been super muggy here in Illinois, so I've been busy making cards. 
Today's card features the new Blended Seasons Bundle

I used the Impossible Card creative fold, but I had to offset it due to the cut out size on the flap.
The star of the show is the copper trim that I stretched out across the opening of the cutout flap.

This bundle is only available this month. It has tons of options!




I water-colored the leaves using our re-inkers and the Aqua Brush.

The sentiment was stamped in Versa Mark then embossed with Copper Embossing powder. 

The copper trim and the linen thread were used to make bows. 

I die cut the leaves and placed a backing on them using Old Olive and Crushed Curry cardstock.

All that and it fits into a regular A2 envelope!

And that's it for today. 
~Happy Stamping~

SUPPLIES:
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Old Olive
DSP: Nature's Poem, Copper Foil
Bundle: Blended Seasons
Ink: Crushed Curry, Cajun CrazeMerry Merlot & Versamark
Embellishments: Linen Thread, Copper Trim, Wink of Stella
Extras: Stamparatus, Stitched Shape FramelitsCopper embossing powder

2 comments: