Monday, August 13, 2018

Color Your Season Christmas Offset Impossible Card

 Good morning Happy Stampers!
Today I have another Offset Impossible Card. This time it's Christmas themed. 🎄

I had to offset the fold line and snip two small sections of the card to make the display area big enough for the Color Your Season diecut opening.

I love the cool look you get when you stretch the copper trim over the opening. I colored the Gold Metallic-Edged ribbon & the rhinestone with my Stampin' Blends marker to make it blue.
I heat embossed the bell and added Wink of Stella to it. 

Only 18 more days or while supplies last to get your Blended Seasons Bundle. 


SUPPLIES:
CardstockGarden Green & Real Red
DSPUnder the Mistletoe
BundleBlended Seasons
InkMemento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments: Metallic-Edged Ribbon, Rhinestones &  Wink of Stella
ExtrasStamparatus, Clear embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment