Sunday, August 19, 2018

Contest Card Dashing Deer

Hello Stampers!
I'm making this post quickly today as I have a project that needs to be completed before bedtime tonight, but I just HAD to share this card 😉

This is what you have to look forward to in the new catalog! 
These elegant deer are part of the Dashing Deer Bundle and those beautiful snowflakes are from the Beautiful Blizzard bundle. All the snowflakes are die cut at one time with this new kind of all-in-one die set! These will be available in the Holiday Catalog starting September 5th!

And see that funky background? It was made by "pouncing" a wadded up piece of Saran Wrap on the cardstock after dipping it in Balmy Blue ink!

Cool huh?! 






Gotta run, but I hope you love this card as much as I do. 
If you don't have a demonstrator, I'd love to help you out with the supplies you need. 
Please contact me at paintfancy@yahoo.com

~Happy Stamping!~

5 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!! LOVE this card!!! I didn't even want the deer, but now... 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Nancy, what Kim did not (and would not) say is that she won the card contest in Champaign!! YAY!....that's our girl : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card!! Are there directions for the card and does it fit into an A2 envelope?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Gloria! I don't have directions typed up, but it's pretty simple. It's a Z-fold card. I just used window sheet strips to hang the snowflakes. Yeppers, it fits into an A2 envelope :) You are welcome to email me at paintfancy@yahoo.com if you have more questions about sizes and score lines.

    ReplyDelete