Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Sept 2016 Card Class

I am a little late posting this (ya.... only a week!) Can you see me rollling my eyes yet??? LOL! I have the most wonderful ladies that attend my classes every month. I always say that I've made such great friends just by doing what I love and it's true!

Paper Pumpkin has a BOGO thru October 10th. It's a great way to get started crafting - everything you need wrapped up in a little orange box delivered to your mailbox. You don't even have to get out of your PJs!



Below, Candy, Cass & Jen work diligently on their projects. 



Paulette, Angie & Rita are focusing just as hard :) 

If you're close to the Hennepin, IL area, we'd love for you to join us. Next class is Tuesday November 8th. If you would like to place an order and don't have a demonstrator, please contact me!

Happy Stamping! 
Kim 


No comments:

Post a Comment