Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Ending the Hiatus

Long time, no blog.
Last week I was vacationing with the family in a condo in Florida.
Right before we left, I had to put my old horse, Griz, down. 

I guess I just needed a time-out from everything. 
I've been feeling a little lost and am pushing myself to get going again. Hence the disappearing act. I think my heart's just been trying to heal.

So, here it goes.

The star of today's project is our new Stamparatus tool that will be available when the new catalog goes live on June 1st. I was allowed to purchase it early and lemme tell ya, it's AWESOME! 
It allows you to position your stamps perfectly. 
The Amazing Congratulations stamp from the Occasions catalog is the perfect stamp to use in our new Stamparatus too. I love the multi-colored options you can get with it. 

Aren't they cute?!


SUPPLIES: 
Stamps: Amazing Congratulations
Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, Lemon Lime Twist & Pear Pizzazz
Extras: Mini sequin trim, doilies, ribbon, Scattered Sequins Embossing Folder
Tools: STAMPARATUS!!!! Coming Soon! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment