Friday, April 6, 2018

Heading North WOOHOO!!!

I am SUPER stoked this morning!
I get to go to Milwaukee for weekend with some pretty wonderful women!
It is Stampin' Up's OnStage time!



What is that? You ask. Well, it's a flurry of fun activities! One of those fun activities is swapping cards with other demos to get new ideas. I made 50 this year and they're several different styles. 





Stampin' Up! also reveals the new 2018-2019 annual catalog!!! We get to make items using product from the that Catalog (that goes live on June 1st) and Stampin' Up! gives us lots of goodies before anyone can buy them!

It's so much fun!!!!!

But, the BEST part is that I get to spend time with some of the greatest women I have the pleasure of knowing! I feel so blessed that God brought these women into my life via stamping. 

You could join us at the next OnStage. I'd love to have you on my team. 
You could get $125 worth of product for $99 and enjoy all of these perks too with no further obligation!

Click HERE to find out how. 

*****

I'll catch ya on the flip side with some pics of our fun event.
Happy Stamping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment