Thursday, May 10, 2018

Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle - Retiring Products

Welcome to our Stray Ducklings Monthly Blog Waddle!
You may have gotten here from Lori Helvick's  blog or you're starting here. Either way, we're glad to have you join us! 
For the month of May, we are focusing on retiring products. 
I would like to showcase this cute little castle I cased from Patty Bennett HERE
I added a turret to my castle.  I just LOVE it! 
The castle features many retiring items. First & foremost, the Magical Day bundle. 


The flag and stamped images on it are from the Birthday Delivery bundle.
I colored the knight with Stampin' Blends (available in the new catalog) and added some Wink of Stella to him. 
I did the same with the dragon. 

The door was made using Oval Layering Framelits (not retiring) & the Sliding Door framelits (Bundle price is retiring but you'll still be able to buy them separately, so if you're interested, buy the bundle BEFORE May 31st)

Isn't it cute???!!! 


Now, on with the blog waddle! 
Next in line is Nancy Legate

In case you get lost during the waddle, here's our complete list of Waddlers: 







Kim Baker

SUPPLIES:
Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Ink: Memento
Extras: Wink of Stella, Stampin' Blends (available in the new catalog)

No comments:

Post a Comment