Sunday, September 1, 2019

Cow's it Going?

Hello Stampers! 
I hope this Labor Day weekend finds you doing something you love. I got to ride on Friday so I'm ecstatic! 🐎 I was hoping to ride again today but it rained off and on all night so I think I'll spend the day in my craft room and attempt to ride tomorrow 🐴 I have to take advantage of this weather while I can. It'll be gone soon. 😥


Enough about me, look at this adorable card we made at the Stray Ducklings basket swap in June!!!
I love it! When I look at it, I can't help but smile. The swap basket was brought by my fellow stamping duckling, Bonnie Alexander ( https://www.facebook.com/aliveandstamping/)
Because of this card and another I will be sharing. I had to buy the stamp set myself. I'll be making a cow card in my classes soon ;) 


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment