Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Stray Ducklings September Blog Waddle

Welcome to the September edition of the Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle. This month we're focusing on Halloween/Fall projects.


The front of my card was inspired by Dawn Griffith's pendulum card. You can see her card HERE. I used the tree ring element in the Tags & Feathers element pack for my pendulum. I stamped one of the bats, fussy cut it & stuck it to the wood piece to make it more Halloweenish. I threaded  ribbon through the hole in the wood piece and tied it with a piece of white baker's twine that I colored with my black Stampin' Blends. Please see the video below to see how the pendulum moves.

Wicked was die cut using our Black Foil. I just love the look of it. 


When the card is open there's a "spider web" with a spider in the middle of it.

The spider in the sentiment was cut out using the Black Foil paper too.

I love everything about this card! I can't wait to make another!

That's it for my entry in today's waddle. Please waddle along with my other Duckling friends. Feathers fly when we're together because we have so much fun!!!

Would you like to be a part of a group of very special women? I'd love to tell you all about how you can quack up with us! Please contact me for details :)







Buy 3 Get 1 Free Designer Series Paper Sale is going on now. Click HERE for more details.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment