Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Coffin Treat Boxes

🎃 HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVE!!! 👻

Well, it looks more like Christmas in these parts. We've gotten a couple inches of snow and some sleety mix this morning. It's not fun :( Somebody forgot to tell Mother Nature that I'm still catching up on my lost riding from this Summer! Oy! 
Welcome to Illinois! 

Anyhow, how 'bout I show you the fun items I gave my class participants yesterday. 


 How scarily cute are these?! 






 I think the Wicked ones are my favorite. I learned the coloring technique from France Martin at frenchiestamps.com. I wish I would've tried it sooner than I did. It was so much fun! I could've made a lot of different things if I would've started earlier. All you do is swipe 3 colors of the Stampin' Blends on a piece of Whisper White cardstock then put your die cut over it and in Frenchie's words, "Viola!" Cool decoration!


 And look how much candy you can fit in those little coffins. 


I was really surprised!

I hope the class participants enjoyed them as much as I enjoyed making them :) 

~Happy Stamping!~

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment