Thursday, October 10, 2019

October Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle

Hello. Welcome to the October edition of the Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle. You may have gotten here from Sue Boerner 's blog or maybe you're starting out with me. Either way, I'm glad you joined us today! 
Our theme this month is Fall or Thanksgiving. I chose to break out the Very Versailles stamp set this time. This set was not on my radar until Mary Fish made THIS CARD with it. I knew I wanted to CASE (Copy And Share Everything) it after I saw hers. It's so Elegant!


I simply switched the colors to make it Fall-ish. 

 I colored the pearls with my Stampin' Blends to make them match. 
Quick & Elegant. 

Next up is our own "Mama Duck"Lori Helvick - who, might I add, just earned the Stampin' Up! incentive trip to Hawaii in 2020!!! We're all so happy for her. Please visit her site and leave her some love. She worked very hard to achieve this huge goal!

 And please be sure to visit my other Stampin Stray Duckling friends to see the amazing projects they have to share with you.

Kim Baker <<<<You are here :)







~Happy Stamping!~


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment