Monday, February 3, 2020

Accordian Fold

Hello Stampers!
Can you believe it's the first week of February already? Time's a flyin'!
Today I'd like to share a card we made in class. It's an accordian fold 100% CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) from my Upline, Linda Bauwin.

It never ceases to amaze me how the DSP (Designer Series Paper) can steal the show on a card. This card whipped together in just minutes and it looks like someone spent hours making it.

Win! Win! 

What do you think? I'd love to hear your comments and thoughts. 

Easy Peasy! Have a wonderful week!

~Kim~


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, do you have a tutorial?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Catherine. I apologize for not seeing your comment till now. I just measured the card that Linda Bauwin sent me to get my measurements, but I googled "accordian fold card tutorial" and found this easy to understand page: http://thepapervariety.blogspot.com/2012/01/tutorial-multi-fold-cards-by-holly.html

      Delete