Monday, February 10, 2020

Special Someone Bay Window Cards for the February Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle

Welcome to the February edition of the Stampin' Stray Duckling's Blog Waddle. Our team is focusing on Love for this Valentine's month 💖💋
For one of our class cards this month, I chose to make a Bay Window card. I gave the participants the option to make it a Valentine or a Thank You (the Thank You version is below) or they could choose to make both for an additional fee. 

I LOVE that raccoon from the Special Someone set! He's so adorable, don't you think?!
I've also been using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies nonstop since they came out in the new January - June Mini Catalog. 
The Sentiment in the Valentines Card is from the Tags, Tags, Tags Bundle. And looky, the card folds nice & flat for mailing!
And the Thank You version. 

So.Stinkin'.Cute! Dontcha just wanna squeeze him?! 
I sure do! LOL! 

Now for the rest of our blog waddlers: 

                       Kim Baker   <------You are here

We would love to hear from you! What do you think of our projects today?


Product List

2 comments:

  1. "Bay Window" is new to me. Where can I find directions for the basic fold?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emilie. Sorry I didn't see this till now. If you send me an email at paintfancy@yahoo.com I will send you the PDF for this card :)

      Delete