Monday, May 4, 2020

Dog Quarter Fold Pop Out

Happy Monday!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We did. I did yardwork on Saturday and the family came over to quarantine with us yesterday. We enjoyed the beautiful weather by hanging out on the deck, playing yard games and grilling out. I'm grateful to have family that will make the drive to come see us. With all of our animals, it's not easy for us to get away. 
Speaking of animals. I have a really cute card for you today. It's another Quarter Fold Pop Out. I'm loving this fold! It's easy, fun and so cute! I first saw it from Libby Fens then Julie Davison did one and reiterated my fire to get my own version done. 

What do you think? I love that li'l red dog house in the background!
So stinkin' cute! :) Unfortunately the stamp set is retiring at the end of the month. The dog punch will still be around, but the stamp set won't. So get it before it's gone!
I definitely see more of these in my future!

So, since it's Monday, don't forget that I will be LIVE at 3pm today on my Facebook business page. We're going to do a fun card with Stampin' Up's latest color challenge. I'd love to have you join me!
www.facebook.com/kimskreativekorner

Hope to see you soon!
HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment