Friday, May 1, 2020

Horse Quarter Fold Pop Out Card

Hello Happy Stampers! Today I've got a real treat for you. It's a Quarter-Fold Pop-Out card. I first saw this fold from Libby Fens on the Demonstrator Planning Place on Facebook. I made a mental note of it, then put it on the back burner in my noggin'. 
Well, a few days back, Julie Davison, a popular demo here in Illinois, brought that fold right back to the forefront of my head. And since my favorite stamp set in the catty, Let It Ride, is set to retire at the end of the month, I HAD to use it! 

How fun is this scene, right? My buckskin horse was done with Smoky Slate ink and the So Saffron and Smoky Slate blends. He's pretty cool, don't ya think?
I'm so sad that this set is retiring :( However, I'm super excited to get to play with new products in the very near future! 

This card fold takes very little cardstock yet makes a big impression. I hope you get a chance to try one for yourself!

HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment