Thursday, April 30, 2020

You Always Deliver

Hello Stampers! We've been doing some Mystery Stamping over on my FB Business page www.facebook.com/kimskreativekorner
This card was a result of one of those projects. I love it as it's not a design I would've ever done on my own, yet it's so cute! 

That's what I've been finding is so awesome about the Mystery Stamping - so many designs that I wouldn't have chosen to do on my own and I end up LOVING the final result. We'd love for you to join us. I give the list of items needed on Friday then the clues to put the cards together come out every hour on the hour starting at 9am on Saturdays. So.Much.Fun! 
This stamp set, You Always Deliver, is retiring at the end of May :( I think it's a wonderful set to remember your postal carrier or the UPS man or Fed Ex man. So many rare options. 
How would YOU use it?
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment