Friday, April 17, 2020

Ornate Garden Corner Fold

Hello Happy Stampers!
I hope this post finds you Sane and well with all of this isolation. I am used to being alone with my critters all day, but even I'm getting a little stir crazy not being able to dance or go to one of my weekly meetings. It's a good thing I love being in my nice, new craft room! 

I bought the Ornate Garden Suite last month when it was available to demonstrators. It is, by far, the suite I've ever gotten the most use out of. I can't put it down. Every card I wanna make goes well with it!
Both the daisy punches are a great asset to this suite! And what's the daisy punch without the perennial flower centers?! It just all flows so well! Stampin' Up! sure makes it easy for us to make gorgeous cards with these suites and all the matching colors. I'm so glad I bought the entire Ornate Garden suite. It's definitely been worth the money to me! You can buy the parts separately or get everything will one li'l code. I highly recommend it. It is my Class of the Month this month and I have several more samples coming up. 

I love the inside of this card too! 

Fun Folds are my Favorite and that center die cut is so pretty!
I'm just giddy over this set, can't you tell?! LOL

Check out my Class in the Mail this month using this set too. 
For $20 you get all cardstock, embellishments, ribbon, envelopes plus instructions for putting them together. Everything will be die cut & embossed for you. Shipping is included! Per Stampin' Up!s policy I'm not allowed to stamp for you. You can use stamps that you already have or if you'd like to use the same ones I used, here are the links to purchase them in my store. 


Product List

Please email me at paintfancy@yahoo.com if you'd like to order the Class in the Mail and I will send you a Paypal invoice. 

***********************************************************
Items for today's card

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment