Saturday, April 18, 2020

My New Craft Room Video Tour

Howdy! I've been wanting to do this ever since hubby finished my craft room and we finally got it done today. Hubby manned the camera while I played Vanna, er...well...sort of. I am no actress! And, I'm really NOT comfortable in front of the camera. I have found that I really like doing card videos where you don't have to actually see me! However, someone had to show off everything and I didn't want to jiggle the camera all over while showing, so, here goes nothing! 


Well, what do ya think? I'm giddy over it and I have a hard time staying out of it!!! I still have to pinch myself that he actually made it for me! 

That's it for now! 

HAPPY STAMPING!

10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh- pick YOU!! I LOVE every little detail you thought of and asked for!!
    Great job Kim and Mike. Al would never be so accomodating & he would probably say Mike just lost his "man card" LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Let Al know that that's how men GET their man cards ;)

      Delete
  2. WOWSO!!! What an AWESOME Hubby❣❣❣❣ Absolutely, positively L💜VE your craft room❣❣❣ I want to come stamp with YOU! Especially LOVE that pull-out shelf he made for the scan-n-cut❣❣❣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome any time Nancy! I'm so glad you sold that to me! Thank you!

      Delete
  3. You are truly blessed hubby did an amazing job. If you want to hire him out I could use a craft room redo. Some great storage units.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I keep telling him he missed his calling. He tells me that he's too meticulous and could never make any money. LOL

      Delete
  4. Wow! This is absolutely fantastic! I agree with Linda Bauwin- if he hires out, let me know!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, your room looks fantastic, so organized. One of these days I’ll take a class. Enjoy, I know you must be so proud of your husband and his skills 🤠🤠

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jerry, thank you for taking the time to comment! I hope to see you on the trails soon!

      Delete