Thursday, April 23, 2020

Flamingo Fun Mystery Challenge #1 & Retiring List- up to 60% off!

Hello there Happy Stampers 😃
Are you going crazy from all this quarantining? I'm rather enjoying the excuse to stamp more, but I am missing a few of my favorite peeps and sad about what is happening with the economy. I am choosing to focus on the positive & praying we come out of this better than ever! 
With that being said, I have a bright, cheery tropical card for you today. 
I've been doing some Mystery Stamping over on my Facebook Business Page Kim's Kreative Korner. This is a very loose interpretation of the instructions for our first Mystery Stamping Card. I may have moved some things around from the original instructions. 😉 LOL. I am tickled Pink at how this turned out!!! LOL!  I love this flamingo DSP (designer series paper) in the Tropical Oasis Pack. Isn't it fun?!

We'd love for you to join along if you'd like. More People = More Fun! C'mon over and give it a whirl! You can even start at the beginning by scrolling through the clues and still add your creations. We'd love to see what you come up with!


Going Going Gone

Select products from the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog and 2019-2020 Annual Catalog are retiring, and this is the last chance for you to stock up! Some items are up to 60% off! You don't want to miss this!

Soon they will be gone forever.

Check it out in my Online Store HERE



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment