Friday, September 10, 2021

September Stampin Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle

                              

I share my passion for stamps, ink & paper with a special flock of ladies called the "Stampin' Stray Ducklings". Whenever we're together, feathers fly because of all the fun we have! Today, my feathered (or notsomuch! LOL) friends & I are featuring Fall or Halloween projects. I chose Fall. I love the pumpkins in the Pretty Pumpkins bundle and when they're paired with our Brushed Metallic and Gold Specialty paper, it makes them even prettier! 
Nancy Legate is the one who came up with measurements for this fun card. There are lots of tutorials out there for this fun fold, but none that make an actual A2 card. Nancy did it! You can find her tutorial through pictures and written instructions HERE. She led our whole group via zoom. She has the patience of a saint! LOL
It's such a fun surprise when you pull the tab and a panel comes out both sides! :) 

I placed the top pumpkin stamp on an acrylic block and tapped it on a Pale Papaya ink pad. Then I took my Stampin' Write markers and colored the bigger leaves on it in Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Crumb Cake. I colored right over the top of the Pale Papaya ink before I laid the stamp down on the cardstock. I love the subtle look of the different colors.
The big pumpkin & one leaf are die cut from the copper paper in the Brushed Metallic paper pack. The other pumpkin & leaf were die cut from the Gold Specialty paper. So pretty! 
And see that black & white paper in the back? It's from the Pattern Party Host Pack. 
So.Much.Detail. on this fun card. 


And there you have it! Please make sure to check in with the rest of my duckling friends. We'd love to hear from you too, so don't be shy. Your supportive comments are welcomed and encouraged :) 

 Next up is Sheryl Diemer or you're welcome to waddle back to visit Sue Boerner


HAPPY WADDLING!!!
~Kim~









Product List

7 comments: