Monday, September 6, 2021

Upside Down Wiper Card for Kylie's September International Highlights

Hello :) 
Today I am partaking in Kylie's September edition of her Monthly Blog Highlights Contest. The Top 10 vote winners get to participate in an International  Blog Hop. I would really appreciate it if you would take a little time out of your day to vote for my card.  
I wanted to make a wiper card to mimick the owl flying, so I chose to switch it up and make the pattern upside down from it's usual orientation. 
Check out that gorgeous Blackberry Beauty Designer Series Paper. It's so pretty!

Pictures do not do this card justice. It's so much prettier in person with the shimmery gold foil touches. 



I added some flowers from the Ephemera Pack to the back to carry on the gorgeous gold foil look.

Hopefully the video displays it a bit better than the pictures do. 
Thank you for checking it out.

To vote just click on the button below or click HERE. My card is #5. Please click on the heart in the upper right hand corner and it will turn red so you know that you're vote counted. You can vote for 5 cards, but it isn't mandatory. You are allowed to vote for just one if you'd like. I really appreciate your support with this! 

#5




Product List

25 comments:

  1. This DSP is absolutely gorgeous as is your card! Thanks Kim for being part of my International Blog Highlight this month and all the best with voting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love this specialy paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Great use of this gorgeous designer series paper. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. *waving "hi" across the pond to Germany* Thanks Simone! :)

      Delete
  6. I love this card, Kim!! Thanks for sharing!! ~ Kim Kroeker

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad I watched the little video! I did not expect the pop out! Wonderful job creating such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. a beautiful cards with a great technique, I love it - thanks for sharing
    Liane

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. cartão de todos tabela de preços

    ReplyDelete