Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Bawk!


Today started the BEST time of year for stampin' - Sale-A-Bration! For every $50 you spend at Stampin' Up!, you get a free item out of the Sale-A-Bration catalog. AND, if you spend $250, you get an extra $25 in Stampin' Rewards! It's the best time of the year to order!

What better way to start off Sale-A-Bration than to show you my favorite SAB stamp set this year - Hey Chick!
                                     
We made this card in my last class. It was a HUGE hit! I just love that Polish Chicken & so did all the other gals. It's so cute!!!

SAB is also a great time to join my team. You will not only get $125 worth of product for $99, but you also get 2 free stamp sets (up to $104 value!) There's no obligation at all. You can simply get your stuff and never buy another thing.

I would love to have you on my team if you'd like to take advantage of this offer.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment