Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Beautiful You Class Card

Good morning Crafters! :)  Today is the final card from Saturday's class. We used the Beautiful You set. I must admit, when I first saw this in the catalog I was like, "Meh" but I loved all the sayings. It quickly grew on me when I won it at OnStage ;)


We started with a piece of Rich Razzleberry cardstock. The layers are in Blushing Bride and the DSP is Blooms & Bliss. We stamped the image with Black Archival Ink on Watercolor Paper and colored her with the new Watercolor Pencils  using the Aqua painter. The embellishments are the new Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon and a Falling in Love embellishment.


Class friends working hard on their projects :) 


My Sister-In-Law and beloved niece <3 


Kalli & Buster truly love it when everyone comes over. They get so much attention :)
They were pooped out after all the excitement. 



I just love all of the fun we have at class! Please contact me if you'd like to join us next time. Our next class will be March 14th. 

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment