Sunday, January 22, 2017

Valentine's Day Class Card

Good evening all. I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I sure did. I had 14 lovely ladies join me to make cards yesterday. I just love our time together. It goes by so quickly!

Today I'm sharing the 1st card we made in class - the Valentine's Card.
We started with a back panel of Real Red Cardstock. The card base is Mint Macaron that we edged with The heart border die cut from the Sealed with Love bundle. All of the stamped images are from the Sealed with Love set as well. We embellished the card with Real Red 3/8" Stitched Satin ribbon bow and used a small piece of Sending Love Designer Series Paper (DSP) inside the Mint Macaron so it would show through the die cut hearts.

I must admit, my favorite stamp in this whole set is the lips. I think they're adorable! <3

Happy Smooching!


No comments:

Post a Comment