Monday, January 16, 2017

Stray Ducklings & Dragonfly Dreams


Dragonfly Dreams Swap Card


I wanted to give the illusion that the dragonfly was flying from flower to flower. This was my first attempt at a slider card. The stamp bundle is Dragonfly Dreams out of the new Occasions catalog. This set is GORGEOUS! So many possibilities! The card base is Bermuda Bay. The layer and dragonfly are in Night of Navy. The sentiment is stamped in Sweet Sugarplum. The flowers are punched out with the Blossom Bunch Punch from Blooms & Bliss DSP. I added a sequin from the Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim to the center of each flower. 


I am blessed to be part of a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators in the central Illinois area. We meet every other month. The camaraderie with these women is nothing short of amazing. We share lots of great info, swap cards, laugh and have fun! Here's a video of our swaps and the women who could attend this past Saturday.


I hope you've enjoyed my swap card. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have. If you'd like to be part of our Stray Ducklings group, I'd love to chat with you about how you can join us, get $125 of merchandise PLUS 2 free stamp sets with NO obligations to buy/sell anything else!

Happy Stamping!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment