Saturday, October 28, 2017

Class Halloween Card

Welcome to the weekend!!!

It's another cold, blustery day here in Illinois. I'm hearing stories from just South of us that they're seeing snow flurries 😯

I'm not ready for that yet. I still don't have my horse trailer camper winterized. I think my camping days are over for the year. Thankfully, I've got crafting to keep me busy through the cold months ahead. 😉

We made today's card in Stamp Class on Tuesday. I have to say, even tho' I'm biased, I LOVE this card! I'm not always happy with my creations, but this is one of those that I look at and think, "Perfect! I wouldn't change a thing!" I love it when cards come together like that. 


To be completely honest, I bought the Pick a Pumpkin Bundle simply for that pumpkin die cut. I LOVE it. And, as long as I was going to buy it, I might as well, get 10% off by buying the bundle, right???!!! Who doesn't love a bargain?

I hope you've enjoyed today's card share and I hope you get to spend time in your happy place today! 
All supplies for today's card are listed below. 

HAPPY STAMPING! 

SUPPLIES

Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie
Designer Series Paper: Wood Textures
Stamps: Merry Cafe
Punch: Spooky Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment