Sunday, October 29, 2017

Treat Bags

Howdy! Happy Sunday! I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. I got to spend a little time with my Stray Ducklings sisters yesterday in preparation for our big Stamp Fair next weekend. 
I'm super stoked about that! Anytime we can get together is guaranteed to be great! 
Would you like to join us? Do you live within driving distance to Peoria, IL? Email me or call me if you do! 

Now, onto today's project...treat bags! Aren't they cute?! We made them at a team building I did a few weeks ago. They WERE filled with a yummy candy corn & peanut mix. Gee, I just don't know what happened to it though. 😲

Somehow, some way, I think it jumped into my belly! Sugar is my Kryptonite. 😏
*sigh* 'tis true...


Aaaaanyhow......these little bags are so easy to whip together with the Treat Bag Thinlits Die, your Big Shot & any Designer Series Paper you have on hand! 

Aaaand, they're easy to refill when you lose restraint and eat the contents (but I wouldn't know anything about that!)  😉

Soooo, that's it for me on this brisk Sunday in Illinois. All supplies are listed & linked below. I hope to be back tomorrow with one more Halloween card. Until then, 

HAPPY STAMPING! 

SUPPLIES:
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie
Stamps: Spooky Cat
Designer Series Paper: Spooky Night 

No comments:

Post a Comment