Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Vacation & Crafts

I am just returning from my awesome annual trail riding vacation in Eminence, Missouri. This year was extra special....Hubby & I got to swim our own personal horses!!!! It was the absolute highlight of the trip for me! I've swam on other horses before but never my own. 

I absolutely love Eminence, MO. The water is so clear. 


And to top off my vacation, I spent about 2 hours per day sitting under a tent selling my crafts. I earned my campground entrance fees back! How cool is that? Here are a couple of the blocks I sold. 


My set up

My hats went over like hotcakes - especially the cross ones! I will have to make more of those for next year 😉


Well, that's all for today. I'm still trying to catch up on my emails from being gone and having no internet time last week. 

TTFN! 

2 comments:

  1. Yay for you Kim- selling those great projects you made!! Hubby should have been happy, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He would've been happier if I'd have put the money in the checkbook instead of buying more Stampin' Up! items with it! Darn them for having a sale while I was gone!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete