Monday, October 30, 2017

Halloween Card

Bubble Bubble Toil & Trouble! 
It's time for all the ghosts & goblins to come out. 
If you're like me, you love seeing all the cute li'l ones in their costumes. Living in the country doesn't warrant itself any trick or treaters though so I have to live vicariously through all of my friend's pictures on Facebook. 

...Or....I can make Halloween cards. 
Yep, that's just what I do. I'm not into the ghoulish, scary part of Halloween, but I do love the fun, happy stuff. Like this card for instance. It's another project we did at the team building a few weeks ago. 



I combined two fun stamp sets to make this card - Spooky Cat and Merry Cafe. Couple that with some fun Spooky Night designer series paper (DSP) and viola! cute Halloween card. 


Those mice are so fun to stamp (kinda like bats). I know they're not fun in real life, but for some reason, I get a kick out of stamping them (okay, so I'm not right! 😜)

Aaaaanyhow, I hope you have a marvelous Halloween tomorrow and you all get to see some cute kiddos. Supply list is posted below. 

Happy Stamping! 

SUPPLIES:
Designer Series Paper: Spooky Night

No comments:

Post a Comment