Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Stamp Class

Happy Wednesday!

Last night I held my monthly Stamp Class. I am blessed to share my love of creativity with some amazing women!


Diligently working: 


Unfortunately I'm a poor photographer during classes. I'm always missing people, so I sincerely apologize for not getting pics of the others that were there. 

Buster was busy being our mascot and watching the door for more participants to greet. 


Here is one of the projects we made. 


Test tube treat holders 🎃

We made the one on the right last night. The one on the left was made at the team building event I did in September. Aren't they cute?! You wouldn't believe how easy-peasy they are to do! 

SUPPLIES: 
Designer Series Paper: Spooky Night



I think we pooped Kalli out yesterday. This is how I found her this morning. LOL! 
💗💙💚💛💜

That's it for today. I hope to be back tomorrow to share another one of our projects from class. 
If you live close to the North Central Illinois area and would like to join us for class, please contact me for details at paintfancy@yahoo.com

HAPPY STAMPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment