Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Heartfelt Blooms

Happy Tuesday! 
I'm so excited about today's card that I couldn't wait to post it! I just made it yesterday and am flabbergasted by the FREE Sale-A-Bration stamp Heartfelt Blooms. 



I love everything about this card! I first saw the card in a demo group & was immediately drawn to it. I CASEd (Copy & Share Everything) directly from Kayla Adams. Her blog and original card are HERE. This card was so simple to make yet it's so elegant! And while I wasn't elated with the stamp set when I saw it in the catalog, I'm in love with it now. I can't wait to try more things with it. I can't get over the depth and detail that is accomplished through one piece of rubber! LOL! 


Okay, enough gushing, LOL! 

The sentiments on the card are from a demo only stamp set that was recently discontinued, but I'd never used before. I decided to blow the dust off of it and give it a whirl. 

I hope you've enjoyed today's cards. You can get this stamp set FREE if you purchase $50 worth of items in my store HERE.

HAPPY STAMPING! 

SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Heartfelt Blooms & Best Decision Ever (discontinued)

No comments:

Post a Comment