Monday, February 5, 2018

Paper Pumpkin

Have you heard of Paper Pumpkin? 
Do you wonder what it is? 
It's an all-inclusive craft kit that shows up in your mailbox the middle of every month. 
A little box of fun for your creative side. 

January's fun box included 16 Valentines. Since I don't usually send Valentines, I made mine into a bunch of different cards using sentiments from past months stamp sets. 
I keep all the stamps, inks and leftover pieces from previous kits to use on future kits. I take my "Spare Parts" box with wherever we are crafting so that I can change my creations up. 

I tend to like to be different unique. 😉
I didn't change this one up a lot because I love how the card opens on the diagonal to reveal a note inside. 
So cute!!!

And, right now during Sale-A-Bration is the BEST time to order Paper Pumpkin. Just look at the options for FREE stuff with your paid subscription. 

1 month - $20
     3 month pre-paid subscription - $59 (Save $1)
           6 months pre-paid subscription- $114 (Save $1 per month)
       12 months pre-paid subscription- $215 (Save $2 per month!) 

Order your subscription HERE

HAPPY STAMPING!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment