Sunday, February 18, 2018

Lighted Block Memorial

Happy Sunday All! 
I hope this weekend finds you well. It's starting to warm up here in North Central Illinois. I am grateful for that. However, having several animals is conducive to a houseful of mud. I guess I'm just gonna have to grin & bear it. I'm ready for warmer temps so I can start riding again! :) 

Today I'd like to share some special blocks that my dear cousin, Bev, ordered from me for her girls. 





This is the story she posted on Facebook: 

Uncle Tom always had a way with words 😨... he would always call the girls crazy names like the 3 Stooges.. but one day he gave my family words that will live with us forever ... he said your family is like a Covey of quail .. you see one of you.. you see all five .. we lol.... so we never forget Uncle Tom's words. I had my cousin Kim make these for the girls ... thanks Kim. They love them. 😊💕 ... we miss Uncle Tom everyday. 


Each block is a little different with the etching and the bow colors. I hope Emily, Ellie & Mattie get many years of enjoyment out of them. 


Please let me know if you're looking for anything specific and I can help you out. 
Enjoy the rest of your weekend! 

Hugs, 
~Kim~  

No comments:

Post a Comment