Saturday, February 10, 2018

Panda Love - Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle

Hello and welcome to the February edition of the Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle. Grab your favorite beverage and waddle along with us. Our February waddle theme is, of course, Love.

I opted to go for a more non-traditional color theme this Valentine's Day. I love the paper & colors in the Bubbles & Fizz designer series paper (DSP) pack. I built my card around them. You can get this DSP FREE with a $50 order right now during Sale-A-Bration!
And who doesn't love these cute little Pandas???
The Party Pandas can also be earned FREE with a $50 purchase.
I LOVE Sale-A-Bration! So many options to obtain FREE goodies!

Please see below for the supply list for this card. The items I used are linked to my store in the list below.

You may have gotten here from Sue Boerner's blog. Next on the list is Lori Helvick. Please visit all of my friends to see their beautiful creations.


                               Kim Baker <------You Are Here
Sue Boerner    
SUPPLIES:
Designer Series Paper (DSP): Bubbles & Fizz
Die cuts: Sweet & Sassy
Embellishments: Iridescent sequins 

8 comments: