Monday, February 19, 2018

Tranquil Tulips

Wow! It's Monday already! It feels like Sunday to me! 
It's wet and dreary here in North Central Illinois - perfect for crafting! 😁


Today I'd like to share a couple of cards that I made for my friends that signed up with me to take advantage of the HUGE ordering special. Pick out $125 worth of products AND 2 FREE stamp sets all for just $99!!!! 

Do you have a long list of Stampin' Up! items you'd like to buy? This is the BEST DEAL EVER! And, there's no obligation to buy/order anything ever again. You can just take advantage of it and be done. OR, you can choose to stay with Stampin' Up! and get a 20-25% discount! 

It's WIN/WIN!!!


Now regarding today's card, I can't believe it took this long for me to use the Tranquil Tulips hostess set. It colors the shading perfectly with no effort on your part! The stamp does it all! I cannot wait to use this set again! 

I hope Kim & Cass liked their cards and I hope YOU find a way to do something creative on this dreary Midwest Monday!

Happy Stamping!

SUPPLIES:

No comments:

Post a Comment