Saturday, April 11, 2020

Let It Ride for the Fab Friday 187 Sketch Challenge

Hello Stampers.
 Today I'm playing along with the Fab Friday's 187 Sketch Challenge. This is the first time I've gotten to use the Garden Gateway fence dies. So cute!  Of course the Let It Ride stamp set is my favorite right now. This is the first buckskin horse I've colored with it too. I love doing sketch challenges. This card is not something I would've just done on my own. How fun to think outside the box! 
Here's the sketch we're following. Please follow along and join us HERE

Don't ya just love that cute gate?!

I used versamark ink and heat embossed the saying with white emboss powder. Then stuck a little linen thread behind the sentiment. I really like the look of it :) 

A couple of horses for the inside and the envelope and it's all done. Easy Peasy! 





Product List

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic use of the gate die! I love it and the coloring on the horse is beautiful! He looks so soft! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Kim, and what a great idea to use the gate as fencing for the gorgeous horse! This card really sings! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome!! Great way to use that die set! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete