Saturday, April 4, 2020

Let It Ride Home Decor Piece

Happy Weekend!
This is what happens when you have stuff laying around your craft room and you decide to try to do something with it. The board with the clip is pine. Hubby stained it for me to match my craft room and I decided I wanted a horse piece on it. When I opened up my Let It Ride stamp set, this card front fell out. SCORE!!! :) Then I had 2 Early Espresso Ornate Borders on my drafting table. DOUBLE SCORE! I just started layering and next thing I knew, Viola! Decor Piece! 


I am just tickled over the way this turned out!!! What do you think? It's earned it's way to the top shelf in my craft room. I'm so glad I didn't throw that pine board away :) 

While you're sheltering in place, why not go put some ink to paper. I bet it'll put a smile on your face :) 


Product List

2 comments:

  1. I love it!! Great job Kim : ) I've been in my Stamping Den most of the day myself. LORI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swear this quarantine has made me happier! :) :) :) It's an excuse to stamp! :)

      Delete