Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Stampin' Up! Color Challenge #4 Best Dressed #keepstamping

Good morning Stampers!
It's a gorgeous day here in Illinois today - yippee!!!! I heard there were hummingbirds spotted in the area so I spent this morning filling hummingbird feeders and oriole feeders. We did have a pair of beautiful yellow and black finches at our finch feeder this morning - FINALLY! I love watching the birds (you know, because I needed MORE animals to feed-poor Mike! LOL) Hence, the reason I'm behind on my post today 😉🐦

Onto today's card...I made this card yesterday during my "Stamp With Me at 3" Facebook Live. 
Cool huh? It's a Diagonal Easel Card. As always, I used Stampin' Up's Color Challenge as my theme. The color palette for the #4 Challenge this week is Lovely Lipstick, Old Olive, Blushing Bride and Gorgeous Grape. Pretty! Pretty! 
                               No photo description available.
I chose to use the Best Dressed DSP for this challenge since it had all 4 of the colors right there in the paper. WIN!
Isn't it fun how this card stands up? I also used the Tufted embossing folder on it. It's so feminine, IMHO, but it's retiring. It's only available while supplies last or until June 2nd then it's gone forever. 
This card folds nice and flat so it can be mailed without any extra postage. 

Check out the replay of my videos below. "Videos?" You may ask. "As, in plural?" Yep. Unfortunately I got off to a great start and my phone just shut down. YaY. Me. LOL

We got set back up, but I lost some of my viewers :(  However, enter the beauty of youtube! I was able to revive them so you can watch the replay. You're welcome! LOL
Now, go stamp something, will ya? Please join us in this challenge and don't forget the hashtag #keepstamping.
Have a wonderfully stampendous day and I will catch ya on the flip side. 
HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~ 


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment