Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Outdoor BBQ for SU Color Challenge & FB Live

Hello Stampers. 
I hope you had a wonderful Easter despite all of the restrictions of the current social distancing. We did. :) 

Stampin' Up! has been releasing color challenges on Thursdays or Fridays. Since my Facebook Live "Stamp with me at 3" sessions are on Monday afternoons at 3pm, I decided to use those challenges for my FB Live videos. The card on the left was my prototype before my live video. I was not happy with the smoky slate ink. It didn't flow. So I changed it up in the video :) 

This week the colors are Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie and Pear Pizzazz. 
No photo description available.


I love the flame stamp in the set so I made it fun by using the baby wipe technique to give it more color. 

I dropped Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody & Pumpkin pic onto a small piece of baby wipe then used that as my ink pad. 
Check out my video to see how it's done:


And while you're checking out my video, please like & share my page. I LOVE having people join my live events. I don't feel so alone when I have others to chat with :) 
That's it for now. Until next time, 
HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment